There is a lot of money in it, and the best part is that you don’t need any qualifications, prior experience or specialized skills.
All you need is a few spare hours per week, a computer with an internet connection and a good knowledge of how to use Facebook, Twitter or YouTube.
You see, whilst all of these businesses want to get a presence on social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter they don’t have the time, ability or knowledge to do it themselves.
They are far too busy with the day to day running of their business and they don’t want to hire someone full time to do it because in most circumstances it only takes 1 – 2 hours per day to manage. It doesn’t make sense for them to hire a full-time staff and it’s not cost effective anyway.
So what do you think they are doing about it? Use their current staff? Well, most of them are busy with their work and it’s most likely that they will not be able to do a good job because it’s “not part of their job description”. This is all the more true for one man operations, where they are already busy with day-to-day operations, much lesser time to manage social media.
What do you think is the best solution?
They hire people just like YOU to do it for them! That’s true, they are paying people just like you great money to work from home doing simple tasks such as:
- Creating their Facebook Fan page
- Posting status updates and comments
- Creating Twitter profiles
- Tweeting special offers and promotions
- Engaging with their customers through comments and posts
- Spending time messing around on Facebook and Twitter!
Does that sound familiar to you? Of course, you are doing these everyday. So why spend your time on social media when you can GET PAID to do so?
There are currently positions open worldwide for people just like you to begin work on simple jobs such as:
- Posting Facebook comments – $25 per hour
- Commenting on and ‘liking’ YouTube videos $20 per hour
- Tweeting’ special offers and promotions – $200 per week part time
- Social Media Manager – $1050 per week full time
- Managing Facebook groups and contests $27 per hour
There are tons of these positions available, and much more are being added daily, however, there are also lots of people interested in these jobs and the positions are filling fast so I recommend that you apply now if you are interested.